- PCIe Extension Cable 16x allows you to freely relocate a PCI Express 16x port, both inside and outside of your PC case; this makes sense if you frequently install different gaming GPUs or want to make yours more prominent by mounting it parallel to your motherboard
- Split into 5 wires for added flexibility, the GPU riser cable PCIe 4.0 will also work well in small mini ITX cases where a PCIe x16 slot cannot be used without it
- The PCIe Cable Extension with a length of about 300 millimeters is fully compatible with the fourth version of the connector, which translates into ensuring its full throughput of about 32 GB/s
- The latest series of both AMD (RX 6000) and Nvidia Graphics Cards (RTX 3000) will reach their full performance when mounted in a PCI-e Riser
- Two screw holes allow you to bolt the PCIe 4 Riser Cable to the chassis or other space where it is to be mounted
Thermal Grizzly PCIe 4.0 Riser Cable 30cm Long, Flexible Riser Cable PCI-e 4.0 x16
$391.00 exc. Tax
PCI-e 4.0 x16
Riser Cable 30cm Long
Easy Insertion of Expansion Cards
Full Speed 16x PCIe Riser Extender
Compatible with Computer Graphics Cards
Thermal Grizzly offers the perfect solution for this requirement with the PCIe 4.0 x16 30cm TG Riser Cable.
PCI Express 4.0 offers maximum transfer speeds for recent GPUs such as Nvidia RTX 30 and AMD RX 6000 series. Many PC cases offer vertical mounts for the GPU which requires the physical extension of the GPU from the motherboard. Thermal Grizzly offers the perfect solution for this requirement with the PCIe 4.0 x16 30cm riser cable.
Following the PCIe 4.0 x16 specifications, the individual wires are shielded and combined to 5 wire pairs. Two grounded mounting holes allow to fix the socket to your case or wherever it’s required.